Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Khoo Boo Hock 邱武福 on 20th August 2007.




Stood out as good example for the rest of students, he was appointed Senior Prefect to maintain discipline and order in school.

Today, he continues to serve voluntarily as coordinator for clobs656769.

We have been receiving daily wonderful email messages as well as inspirational articles from him over these years.

Last year, I received this nice song from him as my birthday present. In return I would also like to forward this song as my birthday greeting to him and my appreciation for his contributions to clobs656769.

Please enjoy yourself listening to this song in my Music Album or Home page.

We really “Fear of Losing You”.

Happy Birthday to you, Khoo Boo Hock 邱武福 on 20th August 2007.




4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Boo Hock and wish you many more years of good health. We really appreciate your effort in keeping the clobs in close contact and entertained. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Boo Hock too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for all who remember my birthday!
    I apologise for NOT playing a more active role here in our clobs blog. I wish to thank sincerely Tan Huang Chiang 9314 for his active role in posting, managing the blog.

    ReplyDelete